The Digital Finance Strategy Roadmap - Workshop
Together with some of the best brains in the industry, we designed a one day “The Digital Finance Strategy Roadmap Workshop” to help senior managers developing digital roadmaps on the elements they will need to consider, or those who have developed their roadmaps but wish to validate it against constantly changing global trends and issues.
The Workshop is designed to help senior managers:
- Test your own understanding of key trends shaping the future of digital finance
- Set realistic quantitative and qualitative goals and milestones to achieve along the way
- Benchmark the targets you have set for yourself against developing trends in the industry
- Understand the changes that are global and those that are specific to your marketplace
- Transition your bank on changes in revenue feed into the digital world
- Discuss with your peers in attendance.
The programme is devoid of much of the hype bombarding the industry and distracting decision makers from distinguishing the substance from the distractions in the industry. Delegate registration to the workshop also includes a delegate pass to the two day Future of Finance Summit, interacting with real leaders who are pioneering some of the key concepts introduced at this Workshop in Bangkok.
THE DIGITAL FINANCE STRATEGY ROADMAP WORKSHOP
29 May 2019 Bangkok, Thailand
09:00 – 10:00
Developing a Set of Belief Statements that can be translated into a Strategy Map
“What do I believe will be the future of finance”
“What are the key elements that will define that future”
“What are my opinions on Peer to Peer, End of intermediation, Payments, Blockchain and other immediate and long term trends”
10:00 – 11:00
The Technology Trend
– From core banking to cloud, Open sourcing, APIs
11:00 – 12:00
Benchmarking my peers and best-in-class
– Who and what to look out for – Market share, Speed, Seamless
12:00 – 13:00
13:00 – 14:00
Transforming the Balance Sheet
– From NIM to Fees, a look at institutions transforming their balance sheets
14:00 – 15.00
Partnership, collaborations, Supply Chains and APIs
15:00 – 16:00
Calibrating your own organisation’s journey
– Scorecards, culture, employee configuration
16:00 – 17.00
Planning your own Roadmap
Who will attend?
The programme is designed for decision makers and senior professionals from the following areas of specialty:
- Chairmen, CEOs, board members, senior management of leading tradition financial institutions, including banks, insurance companies, asset management and securities houses
- Founders, CEOs and leaders in new age financial institutions including peer-to-peer lending and investing and disruptors in blockchain, AI and blockchain who are potentially transforming the industry and want to be part of the bigger conversation
- Founders, CEOs and leaders in financial technology start ups and service providers
- Senior managers responsible for implementing digital and transformational projects in their institutions
- Regulators, government officials and policy makers who want to be part of the conversation
Future of Finance Summit 2019
Full access to the Future of Finance Summit Workshops, Conferences and exhibition area (29-31 May 2019)*
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT(BEFORE 2019-02-15)
FULL PRICE(AFTER 2019-02-15)
Sponsorship & Exhibition
The Future of Finance Summit 2018 is a globally acknowledged annual gathering that brings together a wide range of players who shape the future of the financial services industry.
The Future of Finance Summit will feature a host of amazing, unique and out-of-box speakers and panellists who will help us break through our thinking on the transformations that are happening globally.