Sell for the Industry’s Best Business Intelligence Provider to the Financial Services Industry
The Asian Banker, headquartered in Singapore with offices in Beijing, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Manila and Shanghai is the foremost provider of integrated business intelligence to the financial services industry in the Asia-Pacific region.
The Asian Banker is an established brand name in the financial services industry, covering the "business of banking". The Company also runs the most important annual conferences in the banking industry and publishes the most authoritative on-line and print publications in the industry. The Company's core services include research, publications and forums for decision-makers in the industry. Our clients include global and domestic financial institutions as well as large global corporations that do business with the financial institutions in the Asia Pacific regions.We are looking for a high-caliber individual to fill the following position.
|Junior Sales Executive (Singapore, KL or Dubai)|
You will be responsible for:
1. Selling research, digital content or conference products to a range of business clients including to banks, technology companies and consulting firms that serve the financial services industry.
2. You will be taught to generate business and sales lead, identify potential clients and client’s needs;
3. Identify opportunities to cross/ up sell Asian Banker products and services to existing clients;
4. Attain individual and group sales targets;
5. Build relationship with the community.
6. Travel widely or in the region you cover.
1. Preferably good academic background from a reputable university.
2. Written and verbal English language skills as well as telephone etiquette is an important prerequisite.
3. Deep interest or passion in sales and marketing.
4. High sense of professionalism and cross-cultural awareness.
5. Teamwork and cross-functional ability.
6. Be computer proficient and familiar with Microsoft & other applications.
7. Fresh graduates or career changing professionals with customer facing experience are welcome to apply.
If you are close match on the above criteria, please email your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state your current and expected salary; and your work pass status/record in Singapore (if applicable) in your cover letter.
|Sales Director (Singapore)|
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Achieve your own personal sales commitments and targets.
2. Manage a Sales Team such that it is functioning to the optimum.
3. Manage the monthly and annual net income budgets for all products on a consistent basis in a manner to ensure that the Company achieves its profitability every single month, by ensuring that each product is delivered according to plan and budget in the appointed month when they are due.
4. Negotiate daily with the Business/Product Managers in the company on meeting their product delivery commitments on schedule, ad on costs and revenue targets that results in the projected sales targets.
5. The following are deemed to be core skill sets that are fundamental to the position and career track that you are being hired for:
6. Your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) shall be:
|Executive Editor (Based in Singapore)|
Duties and Responsibilities:
If you are close match on the above criteria, please email your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com. Please state your current and expected salary; and your work pass status/record (if applicable) in your cover letter.
|Sales & Business Development Managers (Singapore)|
Roles and Responsibilities:
|Senior Researcher (Singapore)|
Interested candidates please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your updated CV, including your education background, work experiences and salary expectations.