Work for the Best Integrated Business Intelligence provider to the Financial Services Industry
The Asian Banker, headquartered in Singapore with offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Beijing and Dubai, is the foremost provider of integrated business intelligence to the financial services industry in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East regions.
The Company's core services include research, publications, organizing forums for decision-makers in the industry. Our clients are global and include the top local and international banks in the region and Fortune 500 companies whose clients include financial institutions. In line with our expansion into new market segments and regions, we are constantly on the look-out for high-calibre individuals, of any nationality, for the following positions:
Full time or Project-based
We are always interested to consider suitable candidates for the following professional positions with us:
- Researchers/Analysts, with strong quantitative/qualitative and presentation skills
- Research/Editorial Writers/Survey specialists.
- Programme managers, designing conferences, workshops and tailored programmes for client institutions.
- Consultants, both contracted staff and independents.
- Event management executives
- Some relevant or related experience in the areas being applied for, not necessarily in banking and finance although it will be looked at favourably;
- Has done strategic research, consulting or related work for large institutions
- Excellent English writing, interviewing & communication skills (or in the case of our China business, Chinese written and communication skills
- Excellent conceptualization and business issues identification skills
- Strong analytical & conceptual thinking
- Good PowerPoint and presentation skills, where relevant
- Strong academic qualifications from well-recognized institutions
- To oversee and provide IT support to in-house users of the Company
- To maintain and upgrade the Company’s IT infrastructure and equipment such that it is consistent with the need of the Company
- To manage the Company’s email and MSN account
- Managing accounts and access rights for file server
- Setting up email and office printer for in-house staff
- Managing fixed asset of Hardware and Software (laptop, windows and office software)
- Managing the main door security setup
- Managing and providing support for telephone line and network cable patch
- Basic desktop troubleshooting
- Liaising with local IT vendor to solve voice, Internet connection, email drop and PC hardware problem
- Preparing eNews - database to blast eNews for the Company
- Sending EDM using Worldmerge and Mailing List Manager Pro
- Maintaining Databases, Filtering of target lists
- Tertiary/Polytechnic or Degree related to IT / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in handling IT administrative role
- Have experience in project management and/or coordination of IT projects
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to resolve customer issues and seek to achieve customer satisfaction
- Pro-active, positive personality and "can-do" attitude
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a dynamic team, please email your
- updated CV with your availability (notice period, if any) and
- your nationality or existing Visit/Work Pass Status (if any in Singapore)
- And a professional reference, and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit us at www.theasianbanker.com
If you would like to be notified of any career opportunities, please send your details and we will contact you when we are recruiting in that area. Please email your resume to email@example.com. Do visit www.theasianbanker.com for more information on the Company.