Aug 20, 2013
Bangalore, August 7th 2013 - Infosys, a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions, today announced the launch of the latest version of its Finacle wealth management solution. The new offering from Finacle allows banks to quickly introduce new products and services, such as financial planning and investment products, along with traditional retail banking services. This will help banks strengthen their offering portfolio for high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs) and mass affluent customers.
A recent Ovum study showed that HNWIs and mass affluent customers are among the fastest growing segments for banks. The study estimates that the HNWI banking and financial planning segment will grow by 7.5 percent between 2011 and 2016. The mass affluent financial planning segment is slated to grow by seven percent in the same period.*
The latest version of Finacle wealth management solution offers:
- Single platform for all wealth management customers – The solution uses a flexible architecture to give banks the ability to customize and release products quickly to address the changing needs of their retail and investment banking customers.
- Financial planning and portfolio management – Sophisticated tools for risk profiling, goal planning and portfolio analysis empower advisors to provide the high levels of personalized service that today’s HNWIs and mass affluent customers demand.
- Additional asset classes – Fixed income, derivatives, IPOs and alternate investment modules have been integrated onto a single platform and enables banks to offer a wider selection of multi-currency and multi-asset class products.
- New fee module – A new advisory and management fee module allows advisors to accrue and view management fees for a customer or across multiple customers.
- Advisor dashboard – A detailed dashboard provides an insightful, 360-degree view of each customer’s net worth, assets and liabilities. This helps banks offer personalized products and services to HNWIs and mass affluent customers and increase wallet share within this segment.
Re-disseminated by The Asian Banker