Nov 26, 2012
Mumbai, November 21st 2012 – ICICI Bank Limited, India’s largest private sector bank, today announced the launch of ICICI Bank Diamant, a super premium card for private banking customers. This card is yet another addition to the “Gemstone Collection” of credit cards. The other cards, which form a part of this collection, include the ICICI Bank Sapphiro, ICICI Bank Rubyx and ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card.
The ICICI Bank Diamant is available on the MasterCard World platform and offers a wide range of exquisite and opulent privileges to complement the lifestyle of our discerning customers. On offer are elite privileges that include access to private islands, yachts, jets, supercars, membership to the Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd., Priority Pass, and the loyalty programme from Air France and KLM, entrée to exclusive movie premieres and complimentary tee-offs at the some of the finest golf courses across the world. The card also has premium offerings on travel, shopping and entertainment hubs.
The ICICI Bank Diamant credit card has been voted amongst the 3 best card designs in the world by International Card Manufacturer's Association (ICMA) for 2012.
Ms. Chanda Kochhar, Managing Director and CEO, ICICI Bank said, “At ICICI Bank, we have a distinctive suite of premium products and services designed to delight our Private Banking segment. The launch of the super premium ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card will throw open a world of possibilities to our distinguished customers and enrich their experience. The Gemstone Collection includes a wide range of cards that have been tailor made to meet the diverse requirements of our customers and offers competitive benefits and rewards to generate enhanced value to them”.
Mr. Vicky Bindra, President, APMEA, MasterCard Worldwide, said, “MasterCard is pleased to collaborate with ICICI Bank for the launch of the ICICI Bank Diamant card. The continued emergence of the affluent consumer segment in India presents a huge opportunity but also requires world class products to fulfill the higher expectations of these consumers who seek exceptional quality in every aspect of their lives. The ICICI Bank Diamant card is an example of MasterCard's commitment to provide payment experiences that have been developed specifically to cater to their sophisticated tastes and lifestyle choices of the affluent Indian cardholder."
The ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card offers a wide list of attractive benefits to the card members:
• Access to over 50 exotic private islands spread across the Indian Ocean, the Caribbean Isles, off the coasts of New Zealand and Australia and in Europe’s famed Aegean and Mediterranean Sea
• Complimentary private cruise aboard the luxurious Lagoon 560 or the stately Azimut 39 that rank among the finest crafts in the world Access to the world’s best jets including the CRJ ExecLiner, the Cessna Citation C II and Citation XL
• Complimentary access to supercars such as the Ferrari F430, Audi R8 and Porsche 911 Turbo among others
• Complimentary membership to the exclusive Leaders Club from Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd., the largest luxury hospitality organisation representing over 430 of the finest hotels, resorts and spas across 80 countries
• Direct membership to the platinum tier of Flying Blue, the leading European frequent flyer programme, upon purchase of a return trip air ticket from Air France-KLM
• Worldwide complimentary airport lounge access through membership to Priority Pass, the world’s largest airport lounge access programme, MasterCard affiliated Clipper and Plaza airport lounges and 300+ lounges of the Air France-KLM and Sky Team alliance
• Complimentary MacBook Air on joining
• Complimentary rounds of golf at more than 100 of the finest golf courses worldwide
• Complimentary movie tickets
• Access to Culinary Treats programme offering a minimum 15% savings at 800+ restaurants across India from ICICI Bank
• Offers rewards on all purchases powered by PAYBACK, which is India’s first and largest multi partner loyalty programme
• Enhanced security through embedded microchip to prevent counterfeiting and skimming
Re-disseminated by The Asian Banker