Developing Digital DNA For Your Organisation - Workshop
Companies find themselves struggling to keep up with developments in this fast changing world. Specifically, technologies follow each other at ever increasing speed, each one promising to be the next big thing. But technology evolves so fast, it is difficult to follow every development anyway. It is an important part of doing business, but if the employees are not able to transform themselves, change is bound to fail. How come startups are better able to cope with these changes? How come technology companies seem to have thriving, agile cultures and to attract enough top talent, when banking culture is considered old fashioned? One of the most important learnings is not to focus on single technology interfaces.
MEET OUR WORKSHOP LEADER
Founding Partner, Limpid & Co.
Jaspar is a renowned international authority in the field of innovation, transformation and trends. He is considered a pioneer in topics as corporate innovation and human driven cultures. His experience spans from running a corporate innovation unit (Chief Inspiration Officer at ABN Amro) to launching digital ventures. Jaspar has led and contributed to over 100 digital innovation & transformational projects in different industries throughout the world. He is an avid writer on disruption and transformation, amongst others as columnist of the Dutch Financial Times. Jaspar is member of several Advisory Boards.
Developing the Digital DNA For Your Organisation- Workshop
Wednesday May 29, 2019
08:00 – 09:00
09:00 – 10:30
Welcome Remarks & Introduction
Fundamentals of Change and Transformation
- Understanding the
- Why, what and how of change processes
- History, differences and uses of models
- Interconnectivity of technology and transformation
10:30 – 11:00
11:00 – 13:00
Dissecting (digital) change in the different dimensions
- Introducing a framework for assessing your own change challenges
- Vivid examples of change gone wrong/not handled correctly
- Vivid examples of change gone right
- Self-assessment exercises
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 15:30
Making tough choices in the face of transformation
- Transformation requires choice. Participants will identify the most important trilemma’s with a connected game.
- How making clear choices can hack culture in such a way that the transformation will be carried by the employees, not enforced by the managers.
15:30 – 16:00
16:00 – 17:00
Writing your own change plan
This plan will help you and your team to deal with (digital) change the day you come home from the conference. With a special change tool, you are able to identify key challenges, solutions and connected metrics to execute a successful change.
Feedback/End of workshop
Who will attend?
The programme is designed for decision makers and senior professionals from the following areas of specialty:
- Chairmen, CEOs, board members, senior management of leading tradition financial institutions, including banks, insurance companies, asset management and securities houses
- Founders, CEOs and leaders in new age financial institutions including peer-to-peer lending and investing and disruptors in blockchain, AI and blockchain who are potentially transforming the industry and want to be part of the bigger conversation
- Founders, CEOs and leaders in financial technology start ups and service providers
- Senior managers responsible for implementing digital and transformational projects in their institutions
- Regulators, government officials and policy makers who want to be part of the conversation
Future of Finance Summit 2019
Full access to the Future of Finance Summit Workshops, Conferences and exhibition area (29-31 May 2019)*
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT (BEFORE 15 FEB 2019)
FULL PRICE (AFTER 15 FEB 2019)
Sponsorship & Exhibition
The Future of Finance Summit 2018 is a globally acknowledged annual gathering that brings together a wide range of players who shape the future of the financial services industry.
The Future of Finance Summit will feature a host of amazing, unique and out-of-box speakers and panellists who will help us break through our thinking on the transformations that are happening globally.